You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Business Development Manager
- Market Leading company within the Telecomms Industry.
- Award Winning and well established.
- Basic Salary up to £35K +OTE.
My client, a successful leader within the Telecommunications industry is now on the lookout for exceptional Sales professional to join the team. They are looking for innovative, charismatic, driven, sales passionate individuals to join them on their exciting journey, as they continue to develop and take over the Telecomms market.. When it comes to new business you need to be a true Hunter. Your role will be field based and you will be manging your own day generating new business opportunities, attending appointments and closing sales however you will need to be happy to spend two days a week office based for the first 6 months. This will be fast paced and challenging BUT very rewarding! If you have an impressive background within Business Development, and fancy a new challenge, then drop me a call I want to hear from you!
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Hunting new business
- Identifying new sales leads
- Cold Calling
- Negotiating contracts
- Meeting with new customers to present products and sell the benefits of these
- Targeting and winning new customer groups to help you achieve your sales targets.
- Providing training and product support to customers.
- Attending regional and national events and shows to promote our brands.
- Providing an input into future products and projects to drive sales.
What Experience You’ll Need:
- B2B Sales experience and experience within the Telecomms industry
- Proven track record of being able to continually deliver targets
- Self-motivated with plenty of initiatives
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills with a collaborative approach
- A customer focus approach
- Ability to take on large quantities of technical information quickly
- Solution orientated problem solving ability
- Excellent organisation and planning skills to ensure workloads are managed effectively
- Strong focus on generating sales opportunities, whilst able to provide excellent
- Customer service
- Ability to ‘think outside of the box’
- Tenacious and proactive
- Good communications skills both verbal and written
- Ability to influence and persuade with excellent rapport-building skills
- Commercial awareness
- Full clean driving licence
What You’ll Get In Return For Your Talents:
You will get the opportunity to join an outstanding company with fantastic career progression and opportunities. In addition to this you will receive a generous package consisting of a basic salary of up to £35K + an attractive commission structure.
Please contact Charlotte at enable now to hear more, we’re looking to arrange interviewsBack to jobs
No jobs found