You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Business Development Manager
— Digital Marketing Agency
- Up to 35k base salary + commission + car.
- Digital marketing agency with an established background.
- New business role with a consultative sell.
We’re looking for individuals with passion for digital marketing combined with strong business development experience to join an established media company that have a digital marketing business. This is an opportunity for plenty of scope to be a crucial part of the driving force behind the business and helping grow it to the next level. The company in question, offers a range of services that you will be expected to sell to both new and existing clients.
What you’ll be doing:
- This is a role you can very much make your own – as long as you are converting leads into new business, you are very much free to make the role what you want it to be.
- Developing relationships with both new and existing clients.
- You’ll have a huge database of warm leads to contact within a successful business and you’ll be contacting individuals that are very much aware of the brand.
- Develop and deliver dynamic and engaging proposals and presentations for client pitches.
- You’ll manage your own pipeline and ensure that you are creating new business opportunities consistently.
What you’ll need:
- Experience in a similar role is essential with knowledge of digital marketing including PPC, SEO & Branding.
- Fantastic interpersonal skills, with excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- You’ll have the ability to sell, co-ordinate and deliver new business campaigns effectively.
- Confident presenter with excellent presentation skills.
- Self-motivated, with the ability to work on own initiative.
- Skilled at managing relationships with clients and internal teams.
- Full UK Driving Licence
What you’ll get in return for your talents:
- Up to 35k basic dependant on experience + commission + car.
- The chance to work with a company that values you and allows you to work the way you want.
- Working with an established client with a huge database already there for you to contact.
- Excellent opportunities for career progression and growth.
Apply online now, or get in touch with Amber at enable for more information.
No jobs found