Business Development Manager
— Well Established Contact Cleaning Business
Salary: OTE £50k +
- Circa £25k + Company Car
- Uncapped Commission Structure
- Laptop & parking
My client is one of Wiltshire’s best known and highly regarded Contract Cleaning Services businesses with a substantial client base. They have a tight-knit management team that are looking to bring on a new Business Development Manager team to assist them in growing their current client base!
What you’ll be doing:
- Gathering new potential leads from various sources including inbound leads
- Making initial first contact with potential clients to inform them of the services available.
- Identifying the client’s needs to choose the best services available to suit them.
- Booking and attending meetings with prospective clients to grow relationships.
- Working towards set targets to achieve the best earning potential.
What experience you’ll require:
- Previous outbound B2B new business sales experience.
- Experience within a service-based Sale would be beneficial.
- Proven background of achieving within a target-driven environment.
- Proactive, with the ability to self-motivate (no micromanagement!!)
What you’ll get in return for your talents:
On offer is a fantastic basic salary of up to £25,000 (OTE £50k) with an uncapped commission structure, company car, laptop and phone! They are also introducing a Company Profit Share Scheme!!!
Click “apply” or get in touch with Tim for more information.Back to jobs