Training and Development Consultant
— Growing outsource organisation
Salary: £28000 - £30000
Type: Sales Manager
- Up to £30k starting salary
- Good progression opportunities
- Excellent employee benefits
Our Bristol-based client are seeking an experience Training and Development Consultant to join their rapidly growing team in their new offices. The role will be focusing on continuously improving current strategies by creating development plans to help each individual to grow. The company believe in rewarding their staff for going the extra mile, just recently their Contact Centre Trainer won the “Award for Excellence”. Alongside this, they have a positive and fun working environment, where everybody really enjoys walking into every day.
What you’ll be doing:
- Working with the team to identify training needs for each individual.
- Designing appropriate learning resources to meet needs for each individual to grow.
- Implementing new strategies to improve engagement from all of the team – including incentives and team building.
- Reviewing and improving existing resources in line with the company’s requirements.
- Taking responsibility for each individual’s development and noticing areas of improvement needed.
- Using the correct avenues to gain feedback from the team in order to offer the progression opportunities each individual wants.
- Meeting regularly with Senior Management to feedback on everybody’s success.
What experience you’ll require:
- CIPD/TAP’s qualified would be an advantage for this role.
- It is essential to have previous Sales Trainer experience, ideally within a Contact Centre environment.
- Good understanding of CRM systems and IT programmes; such as emails and Microsoft Office.
What you’ll get in return for your talents:
This amazing company are offering the right candidate the opportunity to really get stuck in with the growth of their Bristol office. In return, for your proven skillset and abilities, you will receive a salary of up to £30,000. Alongside this, the company also offer some great benefits.
Click “apply” or get in touch with Shannon for more information.Back to jobs