You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Business Development Manager
— Incredible Opportunity
- Incredible unique Print company based in Wiltshire.
- Fantastic career progression.
- Basic salary up to £35K + OTE.
Looking for a new challenge within Business Development? Longing for a career and not just a job? Want to be a part of an exciting company who have a true family feel and work with some incredible clients? My client, a unique print company like no other are growing and are due to success are looking to expand their successful team. They are seeking an experienced Business Development Manager to come on board and help continue to grow the business. The role will predominantly be field based covering the South West alongside spending one day a week in the Wiltshire based office. This company offers a huge range of products and no day will be the same. The right candidate will hold experience within business development, be extremely results driven, career focused as well as being consultative, charismatic and able to think outside the box. Sound of interest? Check out the finer details below…
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Seeking out and targeting new customers and new sales opportunities, initiate action plans to approach and secure new business for the Company- Measure: Sales analysis & performance.
- Developing and maintaining a strong pipeline of new customers to deliver future success expectations - Measure: Sales analysis & performance.
- Achieve and exceed sales targets as agreed with the Managing Director, monitor progress and initiating plans to rectify shortfalls - Measure: Sales analysis & performance.
- Implement regular, structured client/prospect communications process- Measure: Weekly activity and action report.
- Identify specific areas of high value/high margin & drive initiative carefully Measure: Sales analysis & performance.
- Achieve broad knowledge of clients business and markets ensuring that the Company meets the criteria for success as defined by or with the client- Measure: Customer satisfaction and feedback.
- Create structured activity to introduce all services across client base Measure: Sales analysis and performance.
- Implement Sales & Sales administration processes and practices to support achievement of goals including territory planning - Measure: Sales analysis and performance.
- Update the Directors on all client and prospect activity through weekly and monthly reporting process- Measure: Weekly 1:1 and reporting.
- To carry out duties and instructions issued as and when by the Directors to support the Company's Business and Financial objectives- Measure: Weekly 1:1 reviews and action plans.
What Experience You’ll Need:
- Strong key account development skills.
- Ability to build rapport with customers and add value.
- Ability to build strong client relationships at all levels.
- Ability to question and establish direct needs.
- Strong new business generation skills.
- Good presentation skills.
- Effective communicator.
- Good verbal and written communication
- Problem solver.
- Planning and organisational skills
- Professional and ethical.
- Effective listening skills.
- Team player.
- Good business acumen.
- Sound financial and commercial knowledge
- Self-motivated and disciplined.
- Strong administrative skills.
What You’ll Get In Return For Your Talents:
You will get the opportunity to join a unique company with fantastic career progression and opportunities. In addition to this you will receive a package consisting of a basic salary of up to £35K + an attractive commission structure.
Please contact Charlotte at enable now to hear more, we’re looking to arrange interviews asap.Back to jobs
No jobs found