You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
— Quickly growing IT business
- £19,000 + uncapped commission.
- Relevant weekly IT training through the university.
- Flexible working.
A well-known medium sized IT business based a 15 minute drive from Cardiff Central are currently recruiting for a Sales Executive to join their growing team during an exciting period of expansion! You would be engaging with small to medium sized businesses – offering fully tailored business internet and IT solutions. This would be the perfect role for someone interested in technology as they have weekly IT training on the solutions they provide.
What you’ll be doing:
- Identifying prospective new customers through appropriate channels.
- Targeting prospects and maintaining regular contact.
- Setting meetings between Business Development Managers and prospects.
- Maintaining the CRM with up to date information.
- Report generating to maintain weekly and monthly sales goals.
- Actively learning more about the company’s products and services.
What experience you’ll require:
- Any experience within a phone based role.
- A desire and willingness to take on a sales based position.
- Excellent communication skills; articulate and confident.
What you’ll get in return for your talents:
As well as a generous basic salary of £19k, you would also have the opportunity to earn an additional £10-15k in OTE. You’ll receive weekly training in IT, learning the products and services offered because they really want you to have an in-depth understanding of the business so you can really thrive. The business has a lovely family feel that will be perfect for someone looking to start their sales career. They are also open to flexible working options.
Click “apply” or get in touch with Emma for more information.Back to jobs
No jobs found