You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
— Market leading technology company
- Great company with outstanding values
- The chance to grow and progress within a software and technology company
- Up to £35,000 + fantastic OTE
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a multi-national market leading company. Are you looking for the chance to develop your career where you will be supported to grow as an individual?
This company are a market leader who provides end-to-end service offerings for Microsoft Dynamics, they are looking for a motivated individual who is looking to join a company that can provide the footings to have a prosperous career.
What you’ll be doing:
- Be the first point of contract for incoming customer contact, through a variety of communication mediums
- Be responsible for qualifying the customers’ needs and expectations in order to convert the query into a confirmed sale
- Establish credibility and confidence with customers/prospects through all contact with them, building and maintaining client relationships
- Account management duties for a number of client accounts. Identifying sales opportunities where they arise
- Generate new leads through professional networking, calls, emails and meetings
- Assist the Business Development Director and the Sales team in any Sales related administration ,co-ordination and diary management
What experience you’ll need:
- Previous experience within the software/ technology sector
- Strong customer service experience
- Experience with generating leads and account management
- Analytical, structured and methodical approach to work with creative thinking skills and exemplary problem-solving abilities
- Must possess strong relationship-building expertise with a wide and varied audience; internally and externally
- Commercially minded, with the ability to understand business drivers and risks involved in the sales process
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal. Confident in communicating via various mediums
What you’ll get in return:
You will get a basic salary of up to £35,000 with an excellent commission structure on top. You will be working for a dynamic company who put their employees at the forefront of what they do and create a fun environment where you can really grow as a person and push your career forward.
Click “apply” or contact Hannah at Enable for more information!
No jobs found