Business Development Manager
— IT solutions & networks provider
Salary: OTE £50k
Type: Field Sales
- Up to £26k basic salary
- Company car
- £50k OTE per year
A leading computer solutions and network provider based in Cardiff are seeking a Field-based Business Development Manager to cover the South Wales region. They are offering the successful candidate a competitive basic salary, along with a generous earning potential and company car.
What you’ll be doing:
- Gathering prospect clients through various telemarketing techniques.
- Organising and attending meetings, events and seminars with prospect and existing clients.
- Identifying clients' needs and sending proposals in line with their requirements.
- Monitoring the full delivery of the project to ensure standards are met at all times.
- Working closely with partners and resellers with marketing campaigns.
- Updating management on current pipeline and working to targets.
What experience you’ll need:
- • Previous Business Development, Telemarketing or Account Management experience.
- • Knowledge of IT solutions; including networking, DR, hardware and connectivity.
- • Strong negotiation and relationship skills – proven with experience.
What you’ll receive in return for your talents:
The successful BDM will receive a realistic OTE of £50,000 per annum, inclusive of a strong basic salary ranging between £18,000 – 26,000 per annum. You will have a company car in which will be yours throughout the role. Alongside this, you will also receive other company benefits if you choose; such as pension and health insurance.
Click “apply” or get in touch with Tim for more information.Back to jobs