You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Senior Business Development Manager
- Providing a range of Investment products
- Up to £75k basic
- Working for a company who Is revolutionising the world of Investing
To set the scene this isn’t a high volume, phone bashing role, far from it. As Business Development Manager you’ll work specifically within a dedicated client base, getting to grips with their product offering, their target audiences and actively taking them to market, building a pipeline, having meaningful and valuable conversations that build trust, interest and essential work towards converting business. The depth and complexity of conversations that you’ll be making are demonstrated through the likelihood of making five calls a day. This will involve identifying and targeting partnership opportunities including, but not limited to: Banks and building societies, workplace opportunities, IFAs and Fintech companies.
What you’ll be doing
• Helping to shape a business development strategy to acquire clients efficiently and in a scalable way.
• Researching potential clients, setting up meetings with decision makers, plan the approach, prepare presentations and handle objections.
• Negotiating commercial and legal terms
• Account managing current partnerships and developing business volume
•Targeting and winning profitable partnerships in the UK that bring more retail clients to the company.
What experience you will need
•Communicate, influence and negotiate at a senior level
•Build relationships with partners and prospects
•Identify, lead and manage groups of stakeholders
•Use social media channels, such as LinkedIn and Twitter, for business development opportunities
•An existing network of contacts
•Experience or qualifications working in the investment industry
What you’ll get in return for your talents
A base salary of up to 75k, performance-based bonuses and importantly the chance to be part of a company that’s growing with great prospects for opportunity development.
Get in touch with Luke at enable for more information now.
Back to jobs
No jobs found