You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Business Development & Strategy Manager
— Leading health care provider
- Leading healthcare provider with a range of services from home care to supported living
- Up to 45k basic + excellent career development
- Business development role â€“ increasing occupancy within homes
One of the leading healthcare providers in the UK is searching for a Business Development Manager to be based in their Cardiff Office. In this role youâ€™ll be actively participating in the growth of the business adhering to budgets and increasing occupancy throughout their services in the UK. This role is vital for continued growth and would suit someone with extensive knowledge of the Health & Social care industry that can grow and build relationships with Local Authorities and Health Professionals.
What youâ€™ll be doing:
- Working closely with the operational team, youâ€™ll be cultivating and building good leads that can develop into potential business.
- You will be liaising regularly with Local Authorities and other External Stakeholders, promoting the companyâ€™s reputation and services to ensure a steady stream of business.
- Actively participating in the growth and development of the business through various marketing exercises and work within agreed budgets to ensure profitability of the business
- Increase bed occupancy rates by liaising with relevant Local Authorities and Health Commissioners making them aware of the existing Services in the area and what the organisation can provide.
- Assist in the preparation of tender responses to win bids.
What youâ€™ll need:
- Extensive knowledge of the Health & Social Care sector including CQC/CSSIW regulations.
- Strong experience of building and maintaining working relations internally and externally with health professionals Local Authorities and all other external stakeholders.
- A proven track record of delivering results & sales in a similar environment.
- Excellent communication skills, good planning and organisational skills, sales drive, budget management & negotiating skills.
- Ability to deal with an ever fluctuating workload and work well under pressure.
What youâ€™ll get in return for your talents:
Along with a strong starting salary of up to 45k, youâ€™ll benefit from working for a leading health care provider with a very reputable name in the industry. They have excellent progression and career development opportunities along with pension scheme, 28 days holiday, retail discounts and cashback rewards.
Get in touch with Amber at enable for more information, or apply online now!
Back to jobs
No jobs found