You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Business Development & Project Manager
— Exciting Research & Insight Organisation
- Up to 25k base + car + commission.
- Research & insight company backed by national media organisation.
- Chance to manage projects and really progress within the role.
If you're a relationship builder with a passion for project management and business development paired with an interest in research & insight then this one’s not to miss! This role sits within one of the largest media companies in the UK, they have a research & insight department that works with existing clients to maximise their business and customer information through research. This is a varied role, where you’ll be out on the road a lot, meeting clients and discussing the benefits of conducting research and insight projects.
What you’ll be doing:
- The main aim of this role is grow this Research & Insight business through a range of offered services to enable clients to gain valuable insights into their customers.
- Leads will be passed through from an external accounts team, it’ll be your responsibility to convert this to a project using a consultative sales approach.
- You’ll be a customer facing member of the team, so will be out meeting clients and keeping in regular contact with them until project completion.
- Once a client has initiated an interest in a research project you will manage their project from brief take, through to design, implementation and debrief.
What you’ll need:
- Sales experience is a must, especially within market research, media or creative industries although this is not essential.
- Experience of managing projects from start to finish.
- You’ll get plus points for experience of using some of our tools we use every day: including SNAP Surveys, TGI, Mintel, Nielsen.
- You should have experience in dealing with and advising SME clients - liaising with stakeholders at senior management / board level.
- A+ presentation skills from both a design and delivery perspective are a must.
What you’ll get in return for your talents:
- Up to 25k and a good commission structure with the chance to earn 15k on top
- 33 days holiday including bank holidays
- A company car
- Laptop and mobile phone
- A host of company benefits including: holiday buy & sell, flexi time, company pension, income protection cover, life assurance, medicash health care plan and much more!
Get in touch with Amber at enable for more info, or apply online today.
Back to jobs
No jobs found