You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
— Expanding dynamic software company
- Established software company holding its position as a market leader
- Circa £30,000 + OTE and excellent benefits
- Chance to progress and grow within an expanding company
Amazing opportunity for an account manager to join a well-established and growing software company operating in the retail/ e-commerce sector based in Milton Keynes. They are looking for a motivated, enthusiastic and dedicated individual to join their expanding team. You’ll be part of a fun and hardworking sales team where you will be rewarded for your hard work not only with OTE but with the chance to progress your career.
What you’ll be doing?
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all customer account management matters
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships
- Develop trusted advisory relations with key members of your account’s teams
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Develop new business with existing clients as well as identifying business opportunities with new clients
- Forecast and track key account success with the use of our solutions
- Prepare reports on large account activity to understand where we can improve as a company
- Collaborate with sales team to identify and grow opportunities
What you’ll need?
- Experience in B2B account management role or similar
- Great communication and rapport building skills
- Wealth of experience in populating and organising a CRM system
- Proven time management skills in order to juggle multiple responsibilities
- Proven track record of target achievements
- Demonstrable ability to communicate to higher level members of larger organisations
What you’ll get in return:
You will earn a basic salary circa £30,000 + OTE and the chance to progress your career within an expanding employer. This is a great opportunity to work for a company who have over 40 years’ experience within the industry and have managed to establish and maintain being Market leaders. If you are looking for a role with a fun and progressive employer this is the role for you…
Click “apply” or contact Tim at enable for more information!
No jobs found