You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Business Development Manager
— Leading experts in estate admin
- 30k â€“ 40k base + 12k OTE + car allowance.
- Selling into the legal sector focusing on London market.
- Respected organisation with good links in the industry to get you off to a flying start.
This is a rare opportunity to join one of the leading experts in specialised people tracing and asset repartition services as they continue to grow. They are looking for a London based BDM with knowledge of the legal sector to build relationships with solicitorâ€™s and law firms to promote and position their estate administration solutions. This is an unrivalled opportunity to develop your client relationship skills within a lucrative and respected sector.
What youâ€™ll be doing:
- Identifying and contacting key law firms by region with particular focus on London and surrounding areas
- Develop and maintain strong, long-lasting relationships with key influencers, decision makers and implementers within the legal sector.
- Manage existing client base: Manage existing client base: maintaining and growing current business levels and keeping in constant communication with all key accounts.
- Fully understand and communicate the businesses core service solution and value proposition and remain up to date on legal trends and news.
- Work closely with the Head of Client Services, Client Services Team and Marketing to ensure key issues & opportunities are addressed quickly.
What youâ€™ll need:
- You must have experience within the legal market and/or selling legal solutions.
- Experience of hitting and exceeding set sales targets and revenues is very much desired.
- The ability to effectively promote the companyâ€™s value proposition: influence, educate and overcome objections.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal, you must be confident to present and pitch to a moderate number.
- Ultimately, this is very much a nurturing role â€“ so you must be good at building relationships and consistently maintaining them.
What youâ€™ll get in return for your talents:
- This is an amazing opportunity for someone who wants autonomy in your role â€“ you are able to manage your diary and book your own appointments.
- Youâ€™ll be benefiting from a career within a respected and established organisation that will support you to grow and develop within your career.
- An impressive base salary of 30k - 40k with a realistic 12k commission on top.
- All that along with private medical insurance, life assurance and income protection and a buy and sell holiday scheme!
Apply online now, or give Amber at enable a call for more information!
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in: