Senior Sales Executive
— Well-established office supplies
Salary: £45k OTE uncapped
Type: Sales Executive
- £30k basic with UNCAPPED OTE
- Health & wellbeing benefits
- 25 days holiday + stats
A well-established office supplies company, that have been going for over 25 years, are looking for a Senior Sales Executive to join them in the office. They are looking for somebody that is comfortable making initial contact with new clients via various correspondence and then continuing to grow relationships with face-to-face meetings. With various benefits on offer this really is a great opportunity.
What you’ll be doing
- Gathering new business leads through various sources to reach targets.
- Managing an existing client-base to continue relationship and revenue growth.
- Contacting new and existing clients via telephone, email and occasional visits to hit set sales targets.
- Proactively promoting group companies to existing client-base.
- Informing all clients of special promotions and new product developments launching.
- Using initiative to negotiate, create quotes and upsell to clients.
What experience you’ll need
- Strong background managing accounts and gaining new business.
- Proven track record in working to meet financial targets.
- Technically minded with strong IT skills would be beneficial.
What you’ll receive?
You will receive a basic salary of up to £30,000 per annum along with an uncapped commission structure; expect to earn a realistic OTE of £45,000 per annum. Alongside this, there is a number of wellbeing benefits on offer too; including a cycle to work scheme, private healthcare, 25 days holiday + stats and even a Life Coach if ever wanted. They really care about their employees!!
Click “apply” or get in touch with Shannon for more information.Back to jobs