Sales Progressing Administrator
— Leading Conveyancing company
Salary: £18000 - £22000
Type: Account Management
- Up to £22,000 basic salary
- Annual salary and progression reviews
- 25 days holiday + opportunity to buy more
A leading Conveyancing company is looking for a Sales Progressing Administrator to join their team of around 25 at present. They’ve already gained a strong client-base working with some really big names within the industry so, this is the perfect time for somebody to join them in their growth and really push their career to the next step.
What you’ll be doing:
- Managing a high-volume client-base within the Brokerage department.
- Contacting accounts regularly via telephone to keep them updated on services.
- Registering new applications and instructions through the inhouse systems.
- Liaising with customers, solicitors and agents to manage the whole process.
- Delivering the targeted caseload within the agreed timeframe.
What experience you’ll require:
- Proven Sales Administration/Progressor experience e.g. within Estate Agents.
- Experience within an Asset Management, Property or Brokerage environment is desirable.
- Ability to manage client relationships and manage a heavy workload.
What you’ll get in return for your talents:
On offer is a salary of £18,000 – 22,000 per annum alongside a vibrant, quirky office with a close-knit team. You will also receive 25 days holiday plus bank holidays and the opportunity to buy up to an additional 5 on top. They have regular free refreshments, a training budget for each employee, childcare vouchers and so much more!
What to do next?
Click "apply" or contact Shannon for more informationBack to jobs