Sales Operations Manager
— Microsoft Cloud Partner
Salary: £35000 - £45000
Type: Sales Manager
- Up to £45k salary
- Fun fund & Birthday lunches
- Microsoft Cloud Partner
A leading Microsoft Partner in the UK that are based near Bath are seeking an experienced Sales Operations Manager to join their over-achieving Business Development and Marketing team. They are a continuously growing organisation that have clear visions for the future and want somebody ambitious to join them on their journey.
What you’ll be doing:
- Monitoring the Business Development team’s processes from lead to close.
- Ensuring that all processes are followed and amended correctly.
- Reporting all the strategies and processes back to the Head of Marketing, Account Management and Directors.
- Developing the efficiency of strategies where necessary for the teams.
- Identifying opportunities for improvement throughout the whole cycle.
- Working with academy and trainers to coach the team in order to reach their individual targets.
What experience you’ll need:
- Proven background within a Sales Operations/Management role.
- Experience within Cloud/Software – Microsoft would be desirable.
- Ability to roll-out or manage CRM – Microsoft Dynamics would be desirable but not essential.
What you’ll get in return for your talents:
A basic salary of up to £45k dependant on experience. The company also offer all their staff usual benefits such as life assurance, pension contributions and a Health Cash plan. However, there is extra fun benefits just like a fun fund and birthday lunches.
Click “apply” or contact Shannon for more information.Back to jobs