— E-commerce Property Law Firm
Salary: OTE £28k
Type: Sales Executive
- Basic £22k OTE £28k
- Opportunity to progress through the business
- Forward-thinking, E-Commerce Property Law Firm
My client has a reputation in the industry for being innovative and having the most advanced in-house software. This has attracted a huge amount of clients and they are going through a period of unprecedented growth. They are looking for a dynamic, forward-thinking sales consultant to join the team.
What you’ll be doing:
- Approaching both businesses and consumers.
- Securing new business through both warm and cold leads.
- Identifying all new business opportunities efficiently and acting upon those immediately.
- Working with the team to ensure the client has the best journey possible
- Responsible for cross-selling and up-selling the company’s products.
What experience you’ll require:
- Experience of working in an inbound/outbound contact centre or sales executive role
- Consumer-facing role
- Experience of working to targets and KPI's
- An interest in law and/or the property industry would be a bonus
What you’ll get in return for your talents:
This is an amazing opportunity to join a market-leading Property Law Firm. They are offering a basic salary of up to £22,000 + and uncapped commission structure with an OTE of £28,000 in your first year.
Click “apply” or get in touch with Alex for more information.Back to jobs