— Global Supplier of Musical Instruments
Salary: £4k bonuses
Type: Sales Executive
- £17,000 OTE £21,000
- 23 days holiday + birthday
- Instore discounts
Our client is a global leader in the manufacturing of musical instruments including pianos and recording equipment. They are looking for an exciting new Product Specialist/Sales Assistant in Guildford to promote, demonstrate and sell high-spec products whilst providing excellent customer support.
What you’ll be doing:
- Create exciting marketing campaigns for local and online audiences.
- Approaching and informing customers instore of the best options to suit their needs.
- Demonstrating and selling all products; such as pianos.
- Making outbound sales calls from website enquiries.
- Run promotional events throughout the year.
- Offer post sales technical support to customers
What experience you’ll require:
- Proven sales, retail or customer service experience would be desired.
- Must be competent in Piano due to specialising in these products, including demonstrations.
- Ability to deal with enquiries via online platforms and face to face.
What you’ll get in return for your talents:
On offer is a basic salary of up to £17,000 per annum with the opportunity to earn an additional £4,000 on top each year. You’ll get to represent a friendly, family orientated company whilst participating in a fun, passionate environment. The company will also reward you with 23 days holiday plus your birthday off paid, a store discount and the chance to attend an internal awards ceremony for high performers.
Click “apply” or get in touch with Shannon for more information.Back to jobs