Business Development Manager
— Leading Power Products Supplier
- Basic salary up to £40,000 plus commission
- Flexible/Remote working options
- Excellent growth and progression opportunities
Enable are working with one of the leading construction and industrial machinery suppliers in the UK and worldwide. Due to continued growth, an excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced Business Development Manager to join a dynamic sales team who represent a global leader with an outstanding reputation for quality. If you are hungry, ambitious, competitive, focused and incredibly motivated, love selling, and driving growth then this is for you!
What you’ll be doing
You will be responsible for selling a range of quality, innovative products, and services to new customers. Maintaining and exceeding sales growth targets, whilst building and promoting strong and lasting client relationships with strategic retailers. Using a combination of your own sourcing and inbound leads generated through marketing activity to secure new business opportunities with resellers of Power Products.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- 2+ years of fast-paced sales experience (B2B)
- Technical sales experience highly desirable.
- High volume inbound and outbound call experience.
- Action oriented and displays perseverance.
- Quick to learn and versatile.
- Ability to quickly develop product knowledge.
- Conducts market analysis to stay ahead of competitors.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
For the right candidate, this role can be extremely rewarding and there is great potential to grow within the company, On top of the competitive basic and commission structure there are flexible/remote working option. Following completion of probation, you will receive Perkbox, Private Healthcare and an increasing holiday allowance with service.
Please hit apply or contact Luke for further information.Back to jobs