Business Development Executive
— Warm Leads
- Market-Leading Software Agency
- Up to £24,000 Basic + a Fantastic Commission Structure and lots of benefits
- Fully remote or Choice of office time
My client is a large, very established, and fast-growing Tech business. They have been supporting organisations of all shapes and sizes for over 20 years and are a close-knit bunch who work hard to help their new and existing clients. They have developed a Risk Management Software with multiple additional services that help prevent accidents, increase productivity, and drive higher profitability within their client's business. Culture is key to their success and have had consistent year-on-year growth and are looking to continue this success and are looking for their next team member(s) to join them.
What you’ll be doing:
- Undertake a high volume of phone calls, both inbound and outbound, to prospective clients to discuss the value of joining your service
- A measured approach to effectively manage a sales pipeline
- Compose professional and compelling email communication to engage prospects
- Respond effectively to queries regarding your client's membership
- Achieve individual and team KPI’s
- To provide ideas to our marketing team (from customer feedback)
What experience you’ll require:
- Due to the nature of this role, the ideal candidate must have a desire to learn and a strong work ethic
- Your interpersonal and communication skills will need to shine brightly across a variety of channels, particularly via phone, email and live chat.
- My client is looking for someone who will naturally offer empathy; a listening ear and a genuine desire to ensure our customers are at the front of everything they do.
- The right person will need to be naturally inquisitive; works well under pressure, thinks out-of-the-box, easily initiates relaxed but informative two-way phone conversations with customers, and is highly self-motivated and have a passion for all things SaaS and technology-based.
What you’ll get in return for your talents:
The opportunity to join a great business with a close-knit team that is growing quickly with big aspirations. This is a full-time role in a SaaS (Software as a Service) business with a head office near Magor in South Wales. They have a flexible approach with working from home and this role can be fully remote, a competitive salary and a very generous commission structure
Click “apply” or get in touch with Tim for more information.