Business Development Executive
— Vibrant eCommerce Agency
- Successful specialist eCommerce and digital marketing agency to call home.
- Fantastic portfolio of well-known fashion and retail brands to work with.
- Career progression, development, and flexible working available.
This is a great chance to join a multi-award-winning eCommerce marketing agency that work with some excellent retail clients and well-known brands as Business Development Executive.
This role offers a nice split of remote working and being based in the office in Birmingham, to enjoy the social aspect of work and development, as well as autonomy and freedom to manage your own day.
What you’ll be doing
This is a fast-paced, plate-spinning role for an ambitious and solutions-orientated BDE. You’ll be joining one of the top eCommerce and marketing agencies working with an impressive client list on a range of digital projects. Due to the nature of the websites and products they develop you will need to be a consultative salesperson with a decent understanding and strong interest in technology, website development, marketing, or eCommerce. Naturally, you will be a great communicator with the ability to grasp the nitty gritty details of briefs, ensuring clients’ needs are passed effectively to the development team. With your proactive mind-set, you’ll use data and insights to foresee problems before they arise, ensuring everything runs smoothly and clients are happy.
What experience you’ll need
- You’ll ideally be an Account Manager, Customer Success Manager, Business Development, or Sales from a digital/eCommerce/marketing agency or possibly an inhouse eCommerce Manager.
- You’ll ideally have an understanding of website design and build processes.
- You may have worked with clients within the retail/ eCommerce space.
- Any knowledge of CMS such as Shopify, Magento or BigCommerce for example would be advantageous.
- Experience in maintaining strong client relationships is key.
- You’ll need to be proactive and be able to think on your feet.
- You will thrive being part of a fun and social agency environment.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
In return, a competitive salary is on offer, entirely dependent on experience. This is a fast-growing, successful agency with a roster of impressive clients you can be proud to work with. It's a fun place to work too, somewhere you can progress through the ranks and build a long-term career!
Apply now or contact Tim at Enable Recruitment for more information.Back to jobs