— National Construction Business
- Basic Salary up to £28,000
- Remote/Hybrid Working
- Excellent Career and Personal Development
An exciting opportunity for a Sales Support professional to join a lively, fast-paced environment, within a fast-growing building regulation firm, This role will provide crucial support to the existing sales team to ensure maximum efficiency and client service. You’ll have the opportunity to work remotely within an outstanding company culture where your natural sales flare will be encouraged, and your hard work rewarded.
What you’ll be doing
- Generate quotes working in collaboration with the sales team
- Liaison with partners to gather fee proposals and instructing works, raising POs
- Liaison with client and design teams to secure information required to commence work on a secure order
- Manage and respond to Pre-Qualification Questionnaire requests from clients
- Managing data entry on our CRM system to create new client, quote, order or site records.
- Working on tenders.
- Liaison with our testing team to assist in the booking process.
- Management of sales data for reporting purposes.
- Management of contract returns process following instruction.
- Interaction with client document control portals to download and upload information as appropriate.
What experience you’ll need to apply
The role will report to the Head of Sales and will provide administrative support to the sales team liaising and with clients. Therefore, strong interpersonal skills and experience of working within a sale, client lead environment are essential. In addition, the role will also be responsible for compiling quotes, tenders, liaising with clients where appropriate to support the sales team. Experience with Dynamics 365 Project Service would also be highly beneficial.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
You’ll receive a starting salary of up to £28k. working in a fantastic company culture within a growing business that can offer excellent training and development progressing you quickly In your career.
Hit “apply” or get in touch with Luke at enable for further information.Back to jobs