You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Trainee Recruitment Consultant
— Vibrant Recruitment Agency
- Trainee Recruitment Consultant, come join us, enable - a new breed of sales recruiter
- Enjoy a structured training and development plan with all the tools required to make you a success.
- Join one of the South West’s leading sales recruiters.
We are sales recruitment experts that build exceptional sales teams across the commercial, technology, telecoms, and software sectors throughout the .
From start-ups to big-name brands, we have a proven background of identifying, qualifying, and engaging sales talent that drives business success. We’re committed to delivering an outstanding service. Our core expertise and knowledge within the placement of exceptional sales and business development professionals.
To continue our growth and success, we are looking for Trainees to join us, those that share our ambition and commitment.
What you’ll be doing:
- From day one you'll go through a structured training program, hands on practical coaching with ongoing support.
- You’ll be recruiting for some of the UK’s most forward thinking , exciting scale ups, well-known and renowned brands as well as leading agencies.
- Building on the respect we’ve earned and our reputation, you’ll deliver an outstanding service to your clients and candidates.
- You’ll learn from some of the most established and respected Recruiters this side of London, following an ongoing tailored career progression and development plan.
What we’re looking for:
- You could be a commercial graduate, have bypassed the Uni route, or a couple of years into a commercial role and now looking to build a career. Above all, you’re ambitious and hungry to learn and develop. We’re looking for people who want to make their own mark and push things further.
- You’ll have impeccable communication skills, attention to detail, and enjoy working at a pace.
- You are resilient and committed. We’ve created a environment for you to succeed in, but recruitment can be tough at times.
- You are a team player. We know, sounds cheesy, but we all get as much buzz from seeing each other do well and it’s important you feel the same.
What you’ll get in return for your talents:
- We’re focused on setting our consultants up for success and you’ll have all the support you need to take your career to the next level, to achieve your targets and career goals within a collaborative and supportive company culture. You can take this role to wherever you want to take it, we’ll make sure you are equipped.
- Expect an adult environment, base salary in line with your experience and previous success, a decent commission structure, days holiday (plus bank holidays), health scheme, seriously nice offices, ping pong, PS4, weekends away, Beer Fridays, and a sociable bunch that has each other’s backs and play as a team.
Please apply today or get in touch with Tim now for further information.
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in: