You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Sales Development Representative
— Forward thinking IT company
- Market leading business within the Logistics sector
- Seriously good earning potential
- Funky office in Central Bristol
This is a fantastic opportunity for anyone with the desire to succeed in a sales role as no previous sales experience is needed to apply. I am working with a rapidly growing SaaS start-up who help freight forwarders reduce manual processes within their business operations and open up new e-commerce revenue streams for them.
What you’ll be doing
- Day to day you’ll be making outbound calls to identify new business opportunities
- Build good relationships with your new potential clients
- You’ll be tasked with booking appointments to demonstrate your product and how the product can help with the growth/revenue of their business
- calling lapsed clients or clients who already have a supplier and are due for renewal to win their business
What experience you’ll need
- Any sales experience in a B2B environment is advantageous
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and written
- Good time management and planning skills
- Self-motivated and a strong desire to succeed
What you'll get in return
A basic salary up to £22k (depending on experience), a very generous commission structure, amazing offices and great opportunity for career progression.
Please get in touch with Tim now for more information.Back to jobs
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in: