You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Business Development Manager
— Construction Sales
- Start-up within an Established Tech Agency
- Up to £25,000 Basic + a Fantastic Commission Structure and lots of benefits
- Fully remote!
My client is a large, very established, and fast-growing Tech business. They have been supporting organisations of all shapes and sizes for over 20 years and are a close-knit bunch who work hard to help their new and existing clients. They have created an exciting Consultancy within their successful brand and are now looking to add a driven Business Development Manager to help them grow this arm of the business and make it a success.
What you’ll be doing:
- Undertake a high volume of outbound cold calls to prospective clients to discuss the value of joining your service
- A measured approach to effectively manage a sales pipeline and reporting it on a weekly basis
- Compose professional and compelling email communication to engage prospects
- Respond effectively to queries regarding your client's membership
- Achieve individual and team KPI’s
- To provide ideas to our marketing team (from customer feedback)
What experience you’ll require:
- Due to the nature of this role, the ideal candidate must have a desire to learn and a strong work ethic
- Your interpersonal and communication skills will need to shine brightly across a variety of channels, particularly via phone, email and live chat.
- My client is looking for someone who will naturally offer empathy; a listening ear and a genuine desire to ensure our customers are at the front of everything they do.
- The right person will need to be naturally inquisitive; works well under pressure, thinks out-of-the-box, easily initiates relaxed but informative two-way phone conversations with customers, and is highly self-motivated and have a passion for all things SaaS and technology-based.
What you’ll get in return for your talents:
The opportunity to join a great business with a close-knit team who are growing quickly with big aspirations. This is a full-time role in a SaaS (Software as a Service) business with a head office near Magor in South Wales. They have a flexible approach with working from home and this role can be fully remote, a competitive salary and a very generous commission structure
Click “apply” or get in touch with Tim for more information.Back to jobs
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in: