Senior Inbound BDM
— Vibrant eCommerce Agency
- Exciting opportunity to join a pioneering eCommerce agency.
- Variety of impressive high-profile projects and clients to work with.
- Nice blend of remote working and office-based work available.
Do you have experience within inbound or outbound business development within the eCommerce world? Are you fascinated by the digital landscape? This is a chance to join an award-winning eCommerce agency in the role of Senior Business Development (all inbound).
This role offers both office and remote working, based on your preference and location. The office is in Birmingham, which I can say from experience is lovely.
What you’ll be doing
Demonstrable experience in an eCommerce sales position, including developing new business
- Responding to inbound inquiries and creating a strong pipeline of open opportunities.
- Comfortable and have experience in building positive and collaborative relationships with midlevel and enterprise clients and employ the consultative approach in sales/business development conversations.
- Understanding clients technical eCommerce requirements, being able to make suitable suggestions based on eCommerce experience and previous work within our existing client portfolio.
- Creation of technical scopes of work and information gathering from prospective clients and their RFPs.
- Creation and presentation of pitch documentation.
- Strong over the phone and F2F.
- Ability to self-manage.
- Ability to bring ideas, new processes, and strategy to the position.
- A tenacious and upbeat attitude with great team spirit.
- Tracking trends that benefit the business and using an outbound approach to target desired brands.
- Building relationships with tech partners within the eCommerce community to track opportunities collaboratively.
What experience you’ll need
- Strong eCommerce knowledge, with experience of Shopify/ Magento/ Big Commerce preferable
- Confidence and experience working with enterprise clients
- Digital marketing knowledge - would be desirable
- Proven network of Mid-Enterprise clients.
- Ideas to improve sales strategy by collecting and providing market insights
- To work with our internal marketing team: foster relationships through these channels by participating in our events, and support the team by providing input on any collateral and sales toolkits.
- To work collaboratively with Client Services when existing projects are up for renewal or extension.
What you’ll get in return for your talents:
A senior position in a leading agency with a clear and defined career plan in place. You’ll also enjoy a competitive salary, bonuses, perks, and plenty of autonomy.
Get in touch with Tim at enable to find out more!Back to jobs