Inside Sales Team Leader
— Combining education and technology
• A salary of £45,000-£50,000.
• The option to buy up to an additional 5 days annual leave.
• Performance related bonus.
A leading supplier of technology resources within the education sector is currently recruiting for an Inside Sales Team Leader to lead the account management team in retaining and growing an existing customer base. You will be joining a business focuses on making technical solutions accessible within the education sector, for both learning and teaching.
What you’ll be doing:
• Directly managing the Inside Sales Team – driving them to achieve and exceed all KPIs .
• Recruiting, retaining and developing the members of the Inside Sales Team.
• Conducting performance review meetings alongside the Head of Sales.
• Managing key relationships and accounts and required.
• Maintaining a strong relationship between the Inside Sales Team and the New Business Team – ensuring effective collaboration.
What experience you’ll require:
• Experience of running a team.
• Demonstrable experience within sales.
• Previous experience with a technology or education based business would be highly beneficial.
What you’ll get in return for your talents:
The client are offering a very generous basic salary of up to £50,000 with an additional performance related bonus. You will get 25 days of annual leave, with the option to buy an additional 5 days. You’ll also have the option to access multiple voluntary benefits such as a dental plan, health cash plan, critical illness cover, and health assessments.
Click “apply” or get in touch with Emma for more information.Back to jobs