You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Sales Support Coordinator
— Automotive industry
- Up to £30k basic
- Health & Life Insurance
- Career Progression
- Oxford Location
This is a brilliant opportunity for a sales support coordinator to join an industry leading automotive business based in the heart of Oxford. They are enthusiastic innovators and look at solutions from the operator's perspective to give maximum customer satisfaction. The business is growing steadily and now features many of the top logistics companies in the UK as our customers.
What you’ll be doing
You’ll be maintaining the sales database for both current customers and new prospects to provide a platform for effective marketing communication and ensure that records are correct and up to date achieving agreed minimum standards. You will drive data and compliance excellence within the CRM system and project manage exciting campaigns.
What experience you’ll need
- Business insight and commercial understanding in a B2B environment
- Experience in managing and developing Microsoft Dynamics CRM systems is essential.
- Strong MS Office skills including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint. (Level 3 minimum)
- Telesales/marketing experience would be an advantage but not essential.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
What you’ll get in return for your talents
- Basic salary up to £30k
- Excellent career progression within a fast growing company
- Health & Life Cover
Please get in touch with natasha at enable for more information.Back to jobs
No jobs found