You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Business Development Manager
— Leading technical component supply service
- Up to 50k base + commission + car allowance
- Leading technical component supply service
- Own diary management with 4 days out on the field
This is an ideal opportunity to continue your career with a fast growing company renowned for the quality of their service and the ability to provide an excellent level of technical support to their clients. You will be responsible for developing new business with new and existing clients selling a whole portfolio of components including lubricants, sprockets, conveyers, fasteners and abrasives. The company is looking for sales growth and offers amazing career progression as the company expands its sales operation.
What you'll be doing:
- Generate appointments with potential clients and go and meet and present to them.
- Work with clients and the internal team to offer an unbeatable service.
- Provide all necessary presale communication to gain the customers.
- Closing business and obtaining new customers.
- Supporting the business with existing customer base retention and expansion.
- Ensure great communication with both the clients and also the internal team to ensure that the Ind-Tech reputation continues to grow.
What you'll need:
- Attitude is very important, you must be self-motivated, reliable, articulate & well organised.
- Proven experience as a new business winner is a must, you must be able to close deals and negotiate.
- You'll need to be able to work under pressure, whilst retaining interpersonal skills and sense of humour.
- You'll be a team player, with the ability to lead by example.
- If you have sold a similar product (i.e. tools, abrasives, automotive parts, belts, lubricants) this will be very advantageous!
- You will to be confident in representing the company professionally with deadline driven clients.
- You will be someone with a natural interest in sales and marketing, practical ability to solving customer problems, and closing for an order
- You’ll be confident in talking to clients and building relationships.
What you'll get in return for your talents:
This is a great opportunity if you're looking for progression. This is the first step in line to creating a sales team and you will very much be at the top of that.
30k - 50k as a base salary, along with a generous commission structure.
Company car, laptop and mobile phone.
22 days holiday plus bank holidays.
A excellent team, who are always supporting each other and get on very well.
4 days out on the field, 1 day in the office, with your own diary management.
If you think you'd be a good match for this role, apply online now, or call Josh at enable for more information.
No jobs found