— Growing outsource organisation
Salary: £46k OTE
Type: Sales Manager
- Up to £40k starting salary
- Good leadership opportunity
- OTE £46k per annum
Our Bristol-based client are seeking an experience Operations Manager to join their rapidly growing team in their new offices. The role will be focusing on managing all Acquisitions on behalf of clients, through the Outbound Sales Contact Centre Team. The company believe in rewarding their staff for going the extra mile, just recently their Contact Centre Trainer won the “Award for Excellence”. Alongside this, they have a positive and fun working environment, where everybody really enjoys walking into every day.
What you’ll be doing:
- Guiding the Team Leaders to be able to achieve above the targets set for the contact centre.
- Managing budgets – identifying opportunities to increase team performance whilst decreasing costs.
- Ensuring new processes are delivered successfully and within the timeframe into the Contact Centre – including Training, Analyst and Process teams.
- Monitoring all teams to ensure they follow procedures and are compliant at all time; taking action if these aren’t met.
- Working to the Business and Financial plans when implementing and managing the reward and incentive schemes.
- Responsible for the dialling system and that teams are using lead system effectively, within budget.
- Supporting with the creation of each annual Contact Centre budget, in line with company affordability.
What experience you’ll require:
- Degree educated or equivalent would be an advantage for this role.
- FCA/PCI compliant is desirable.
- Understanding of OFCOM with experience delivering HR policies and procedures.
What you’ll get in return for your talents:
This amazing company are offering the right candidate the opportunity to really get stuck in with the growth of their Bristol office. In return, for your proven skillset and abilities, you will receive a salary of up to £40,000. Alongside this, the company also offer some great benefits.
Click “apply” or get in touch with Shannon for more information.Back to jobs