You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
- Great OTE uncapped commission
- £80,000 - £110,000
- Flexible working environment
A leading marketing agency based in Stratford upon Avon who pride themselves on delivering great results to their clients. They have a great culture and a close-knit team and due to success they are looking for a Sales Director to help maximise profit and lead a team.
What you will be doing:
- You will be working to maximise opportunity and harden the margin, the role is to develop a funnel of qualified opportunities and drive them through the sales cycle to a positive outcome.
- A key focus will be to lead the team to build up to a cadence of 2-4 senior level meetings per month for the MD, utilising both internal and external resources.
- Part of the role will be working with key stakeholders across the business in identifying and managing the sales cycle of opportunities in the sales funnel.
- It is expected that the incumbent will create a funnel 4-5 times the size of budgeted figures after a reasonable ramp up period in the business.
- You will be working closely with the Managing Director in pitching new business opportunities as they reach the appropriate stage of the sales cycle.
- The role is UK wide however it is anticipated that the majority of time will be spent in London covering both the SME market together with targeted large corporations.
What experience you’ll require:
- The incumbent must have robust experience selling programmatic or broader SEO and PPC solutions to SME and large corporations.
- Must be a “team” player in order to engage and direct resources to ensure a successful conclusion.
- Highly competitive and ambitious.
- Strong business acumen and analytic competence.
- Broad industry knowledge, understanding and experience
What you’ll get in return:
This an opportunity for an ambitious individual to join a growth business that has exceptional people focused on revenue growth and increasing market share. There will be ample opportunity for advancement as the Company grows organically and through acquisition.
- Competitive base salary
- Leveraged commission plan with no cap on earnings
- Private Healthcare and Pension upon successful completion of probation
Back to jobs
No jobs found