Business Development Manager
— Vibrant Marketing Agency
- Up to £45k basic salary
- Completely uncapped commission structure
- Flexible working
A dynamic Media Solutions specialist based in Central London are looking for an experienced Business Development Manager to join their hardworking, high performing team. The role will be focused on self-generating leads using Social Media, Google and anything suitable. You will then control the full sales cycle through to closing a deal and managing the account moving forward
What you’ll be doing:
- Identifying opportunities with new prospects to then convert into lasting relationships.
- Generating meetings to pitch to potential new clients – working to a target of 2-4 pitches per month with the Sales Director.
- Ensuring the integrity of the sales pipeline including forecasting on a 90-day rolling basis.
- Continuously provide market feedback that will help develop what the company offer.
- Organise and attend several networking and entertainment events and follow up with prospects following these.
- Working to and exceeding annual sales targets within assigned territory and accounts.
- Creating and improving a strategic plan to achieve sales targets and expand our customer base.
What experience you will require:
- Deep experience of the programmatic landscape and its global opportunities to leverage increased share of wallet.
- Previous experience as a sales executive, sales manager or sales and marketing director.
- Educated to a degree level would be advantageous.
What you’ll get in return for your talents:
This amazing client are offering the lucky candidate a basic salary of up to £45,000 per annum with an uncapped earning potential on top. With a really close team that regularly get together and even have a Christmas party each year ABROAD – last year it was Barcelona. They also offer other great benefits such as pension, death in service and healthcare.
Click “apply” or get in touch with Tim for more information.Back to jobs