Business Development Manager
— Forward thinking Software Agency
- Leading bespoke software company selling to SME up to Large Corporates
- Fun start-up environment with no sale being the same!
- Ability to grow and shape a long successful on this companies incredible journey
Do you want the chance to sell bespoke software where no day will be the same? This dynamic, forward thinking Software house are able to provide you with variety in your everyday job. I am seeking a tenacious, energetic and flexible Business Development Manager who will work closely with the marketing analyst and senior management to increase and maximise sales across the business.
What you’ll be doing?
- Responsible for developing and nurturing warm opportunities from first enquirey through to after sales and delivery
- Selling software solutions to businesses often pitching C level executives and above
- Identifying new leads through all available channels. You will have the assistance of a marketing team who will be working their magic alongside you.
- Providing a consultative sell and closing business
- Identify opportunities to support external expos and present webinars
- Lead the acquisition of new accounts
What experience you’ll need?
- The right attitude to use all the assistance provided whilst remaining proactive in your approach.
- Solid experience selling a SaaS solution
- Proven ability of closing large sales in a competitive market.
- Ability to be flexible, this is early stages within the Business Development team!
- Strong understanding of business process across a range of industries requirements
- Capability to perform in a pre-sale's role capturing prospects requirements, translating them into a value-based demo design, supporting in the
- Willingness to learn aspects of software not known yet. This is a requirement for the overall sales process and pre-sales demonstrations
What you’ll get in return for your efforts?
A great basic salary of up to £40k + double OTE, a fun dynamic working environment. The chance to join a company who have incredible growth plans and for you to be part of this incredible journey.
What to do next?
Get in touch with Tim at enable for more informationBack to jobs