You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Business Development Manager
— Leading UK Telecommunications Reseller
• 2 years+ Telecommunications experience
• Uncapped commission with first year OTE of £60k
• Career progression
To set the scene this isn’t a high volume, phone bashing role, far from it. As Business Development Manager you’ll work specifically within a dedicated client base, getting to grips with their product offering, their target audiences and actively taking them to market, building a pipeline, having meaningful and valuable conversations that build trust, interest and essential work towards converting business. The depth and complexity of conversations that you’ll be making are demonstrated through the likelihood of making five calls a day. Working both in and out of the office is key to being successful in this role. Although the office is based in Pangbourne, Reading, the Director will be keen to see proactivity, arranging meetings and building new relationships.
What you’ll be doing
• Identify and develop a healthy sales pipeline by prospecting new opportunities through networking, cold calling and other lead generation techniques
• Own and manage the sales cycle, performing lead qualification, arranging and completing/converting prospective business
• Identify and close quick, small wins while managing longer, complex sales cycles
• Develop and maintain relationships with all buying influences at each key prospect to ensure successful close.
• Coordinate effectively with internal staff to create appropriate quotes and develop implementation approach
What experience you will need
• Demonstrated successful track record of meeting and exceeding sales quotas
• Ability to support generation of sales leads and manage sales cycles for multiple opportunities at a time.
• 2 years+ telecommunications experience
• Excellent communication skills (written, verbal, and presentations) along with relationship building and influencing skills.
• Demonstrated ability to work with and sell to both IT and business contacts.
• Ability and willingness to travel extensively.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
A base salary from £28k-£45k dependant on experience, uncapped commission and importantly the chance to be part of a company that’s growing with great prospects for opportunity development.
Get in touch with Luke at enable for more information now.Back to jobs
No jobs found