You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Business Development Manager
— Machine Control Solutions
• Machine Control and Construction Products.
• Up to £45k basic.
• Dealing with large contractors, earthworks contractors as well as smaller scale construction or groundworks customer.
To set the scene this isn’t a high volume, phone bashing role, far from it. As Business Development Manager you’ll work specifically within a dedicated client base, getting to grips with their product offering, their target audiences and actively taking them to market, building a pipeline, having meaningful and valuable conversations that build trust, interest and essential work towards converting business. The depth and complexity of conversations that you’ll be making are demonstrated through the likelihood of making five calls a day. Working both in and out of the office is key to being successful in this role. Although the office is based in Tamworth, the construction sales manager will be keen to see proactivity, arranging meeting and building existing and new relationships.
What you’ll be doing
• Accountable for the sales performance of the region and for achieving revenue, profit and agreed KPI targets on a monthly/quarterly/annual basis
• Develop customer proposals and negotiate terms of sale and service agreements.
• Identify and target new business opportunities and prospective customers, attending trade shows and following all sales leads to completion.
• Represent the company at key industry events and seminars.
• Deliver technical sales presentations and product demonstrations at customer business location or via online remote meetings.
What experience you will need
• Demonstrated successful track record of meeting and exceeding sales quotas
• Ability to support generation of sales leads and manage sales cycles for multiple opportunities at a time.
• Knowledge of the construction, civil engineering or land survey industries.
• Excellent communication skills (written, verbal, and presentations) along with relationship building and influencing skills.
• Consultative, collaborative and strategic sales knowledge.
• Demonstrable and successful sales record for Machine Control Solutions and technology or heavy equipment /plant sales.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
A base salary of up to 45k, 10% bonus, company car or car allowance, laptop and importantly the chance to be part of a company that’s growing with great prospects for opportunity development.
Get in touch with Luke at enable for more information now.Back to jobs
No jobs found