You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Business Development Manager
• Leading Steel Stockists
• Excellent Commission Structure
• Opportunity to grow and develop a sales team
To set the scene this isn’t a high volume, phone bashing role, far from it. As Business Development Manager you’ll work specifically within a dedicated client base, getting to grips with their product offering, their target audiences and actively taking them to market, building a pipeline, having meaningful and valuable conversations that build trust, interest and essential work towards converting business. The depth and complexity of conversations that you’ll be making are demonstrated through the likelihood of making five calls a day. Working both in and out of the office is key to being successful in this role. Although the offices are based in Bradford, you will be required to build and develop a territory. The territory our client is looking for someone to cover is from the Midlands down. This will include some areas of the South East and the South West.
What you’ll be doing
• Identify and develop a healthy sales pipeline by prospecting new opportunities through networking, cold calling and other lead generation techniques
• Own and manage the sales cycle, performing lead qualification, arranging and providing demonstrations, quoting and closing
• Identify and close quick, small wins while managing longer, complex sales cycles
• Develop and maintain relationships with all buying influences at each key prospect to ensure successful close.
• Coordinate effectively with internal staff to create appropriate quotes and develop implementation approach
What experience you will need
• Demonstrated successful track record of meeting and exceeding sales quotas
• Ability to support generation of sales leads and manage sales cycles for multiple opportunities at a time. Proven success of growing a sales territory.
• Proven success of growing a sales territory.
• Excellent communication skills (written, verbal, and presentations) along with relationship building and influencing skills.
• Demonstrable new business development skills in the Steel industry.
• Ability and willingness to travel extensively. Demonstrable new business development skills in the Steel industry
What you’ll get in return for your talents
A base salary of up to 50k, uncapped commission and a well-supported package.
Get in touch with Luke at enable for more information now.Back to jobs
No jobs found