You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Business Development Manager
— European IT Services Company
- Based in Newbury two days a week â€“ Can live anywhere across the M4 corridor.
- Â£30k - Â£55k basic (more for the right person), bonus, package
- Great career progression and training
- Market leading with a European presence
Due to expansion, we are on the hunt for a Business Development Manager to join a well-established, successful and experienced integrated and outsourced IT company based in Newbury. You'll enjoy working directly with the MD to learn the business and then progress to become a senior member of the team.
What youâ€™ll be doing
- Research prospective clients: contacts, organisations that meet the services offered
- Identify and develop new business through networking, understanding customerâ€™s diverse, specific business needs and applying product knowledge to meet their needs.
- Attending external meetings and trade shows
- Creating and presenting effective technology and outsourced service solutions
What experience youâ€™ll need
- Proven experience of selling IT / Technology or Software services end to end whilst bringing strong account management and upselling techniques
- Strong communication skills both verbally and written
- Willing to travel around the UK to visit customers and clients
- The ability to work with the senior management team to drive the success of the businesses proposition, territories and support company growth
What youâ€™ll get in return
On offer is a competitive basic salary up to Â£55k (dependent on experience) with a great commission structure and the opportunity to progress your career in various avenues. After successful completion of your probationary period you will be entitled to other benefits such as a Company car and Private healthcare.
The head office is based in Newbury so you must be willing to travel to that site twice per week.
Please get in touch with Tim now for more information.
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in: