You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Business Development Manager
— Work from home benefits
- Market Leading global company within the Manufacturing industry.
- 50% Field based role 50 % Home working â€“ With regular required travel to the South coast office.
- Basic salary up to Â£40K + Commission + Bonus + Company Car + Pension + Private Healthcare!!
Are you an exceptional Sales professional with a passion for New Business? Do you have a background within technical sales, a track record of overachieving and a degree or equivalent in technical subject such as physics, material science, chemistry, electronic engineering? If you are looking for a challenge and want to be a part of a thriving global company then donâ€™t let this opportunity pass you by. My client is expanding and due to this requires an exceptional BDM to come on board and assist with growth plans. Your role will be 50 % out in the field meeting with existing and prospective customers, the other 50% of your time will be Home office based with regular required travel to the head office on the South Coast. This client offers a very desirable package and excellent training and progression.
What Youâ€™ll Be Doing:
- Identify and develop new business opportunities to maintain and grow the sales pipeline
- Maintain as well as grow sales in existing accounts
- Develop and execute sales strategies relevant to the market opportunities
- Gather and utilise industry knowledge/intelligence to enable informed strategic business decisions
- Communicate individual customer needs to Head Office for system requirements and quotations
- Direct customer management through clear communication internally and externally
- Demonstrate technical capabilities of the companyâ€™s instruments
- Make technical presentations at all levels of customer organisations
- Carry out process investigations to provide solutions for new and existing customers
- Provide technical expertise for measurement techniques and process capabilities
- Attend and help set-up exhibitions and other events
- Provide customer support for technical issues to ensure customer satisfaction
- Keep CRM package updated
- Provide instrument training to customers
- Document competitors activities and assess potential market moves
- Provide positive contribution to orders and profitability for all products of Fischer Instrumentation
What Experience Youâ€™ll Need:
- B2B Sales experience in a new business role
- Technical sales background
- Proven track record in over achieving set targets
- Have the technical ability to demonstrate the product competently
- Be able to develop existing accounts as well as developing new ones
- Degree or equivalent in technical subject such as physics, material science, chemistry, electronic engineering, etc
What Youâ€™ll Get In Return For Your Talents:
You will get the opportunity to join an outstanding company with fantastic career progression and opportunities. In addition to this you will receive a generous package consisting of a basic salary of up to Â£40K + an attractive commission structure, an additional bonus, company car, pension and private healthcare. Plus 50% of your role will be Home Office based!
Please contact Charlotte at enable now to hear more, weâ€™re looking to arrange interviewsBack to jobs
No jobs found