You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Business Development Executive
— Outsourced IT services
Ideally suit a Recruitment Consultant or Sales Executive working within the tech markets
- Based in Newbury two days a week - Can live anywhere across the M4 corridor.
- Basic salary c.£25k - £35k + Bonus
- Great career progression and training
Great opportunity available for an experienced recruitment consultant or technology sales executive to join a rapidly expanding, well-established European organisation based in Newbury. You will be working directly with the MD and Blue-Chip organisations across the world to recruit IT and technology support staff that’ll play a short term role in deliver large scale outsourced technology and integration solutions.
What you’ll be doing
- Liaising with leading organisations across the world to drive new business and support existing relationships in sourcing key IT / Technology professionals to fulfil outsourced integrated and technology solutions
- Identify and develop new business through networking and mainly understanding customer’s diverse, specific business needs and applying product knowledge to meet their needs.
- Attending external meetings and trade shows to promote business
- Working closely with the senior management team to meet agreed objectives and support the growth of the business
What experience you’ll need
- Any experience within an IT/Technical recruitment background looking to join a new industry would be ideal, alternatively a sales executive within the Tech / Digital / Software markets would enjoy this role
- Experience of working at a senior level, communicating with decision makers, understanding business needs and requirements
- Strong communication skills both verbally and written
- Willing to travel around the UK to visit customers and clients
What you’ll get in return
On offer is a competitive basic salary of £25k - £35k basic (dependent on experience) with a great commission structure and the opportunity to progress your career in various avenues. After successful completion of your probationary period you will be entitled to other benefits such as a Company car and Private healthcare.
The head office is based in Newbury so you must be willing to travel to that site twice per week.
Please get in touch with Tim now for more information.
No jobs found