You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Area Sales Manager
- Market Leading company within the Healthcare industry.
- Field based role to cover North London and Essex looking after the clients most successful territory.
- Basic Salary up to £40K + OTE up to £20K.
Are you an exceptional consultative Sales professional with a passion for New Business and Account Management? Do you have a background within Healthcare sales, Infection prevention or selling into the NHS? A track record of over achieving and a degree in Science? If you are looking for a challenge and want to be a part of a thriving company then don’t let this opportunity pass you by.. Your role will be based out in the field meeting with existing and prospective customers, ideally you will be North London/Essex based for easy access to your patch. Your territory is one of this clients biggest performing and there will be plenty of existing accounts to nurture and grow as well new business to bring on board. This role however isn’t the typical 9-5 life, there will be long days involved and a huge workload due to the success of this patch. You will need to be fully engaged in this role, results focused and happy to take on large workloads. If you’re looking for a new challenge and this sounds of interest then keep reading…
What You’ll Be Doing:
- To produce an area plan for annual sales growth in the Acute setting with relevance to the full range of client products including capital equipment.
- To produce area sales forecasts into Finance for business planning/ budgeting purposes.
- To monitor and to meet own sales targets monthly, quarterly and annually.
- To submit own CRM reports and contacts filed and up to date.
- To submit in a proper and timely way all area expenses.
- Work with appropriate TL to support agreed trust level work within own Area.
- Ensure active management of key Trust stakeholders within their own area.
- Work with Clinical team to ensure that the clinical training curriculum is delivered in compliance to design and delivery standards and also in regards to the importance of the end customer to areas performance and wider success.
What Experience You’ll Need:
- A track record of consistently overachieving set targets
- Experience of working within a B2B Sales role in the NHS, Infection Prevention or Public Health sector
- A degree within Science would be desirable
- A positive attitude and ethical approach to business.
What You’ll Get In Return For Your Talents:
You will get the opportunity to join an outstanding company with fantastic career progression and opportunities. In addition to this you will receive a generous package consisting of a basic salary of up to £40K + an attractive commission structure and the possibility of a company car!
Please contact Charlotte at enable now to hear more, we’re looking to arrange interviews
Back to jobs
No jobs found