Business Development Manager
— Programmatic Advertising
- Up to £45k basic salary
- Completely uncapped commission structure
- Flexible working
A dynamic Media Solutions specialist based in Central London are looking for an experienced Business Development Manager to join their hardworking, high performing team. The role will be focused on self-generating leads using Social Media, Google and anything suitable. You will then control the full sales cycle through to closing a deal and managing the account moving forward
What you’ll be doing:
- Identifying opportunities with new prospects to then convert into lasting relationships.
- Generating meetings to pitch to potential new clients – working to a target of 2-4 pitches per month with the Sales Director.
- Ensuring the integrity of the sales pipeline including forecasting on a 90-day rolling basis.
- Continuously provide market feedback that will help develop what the company offer.
- Organise and attend several networking and entertainment events and follow up with prospects following these.
- Working to and exceeding annual sales targets within assigned territory and accounts.
- Creating and improving a strategic plan to achieve sales targets and expand our customer base.
What experience you will require:
- Deep experience of the programmatic landscape and its global opportunities to leverage increased share of wallet.
- Previous experience as a sales executive, sales manager or sales and marketing director.
- Educated to a degree level would be advantageous.
What you’ll get in return for your talents:
This amazing client are offering the lucky candidate a basic salary of up to £45,000 per annum with an uncapped earning potential on top. With a really close team that regularly get together and even have a Christmas party each year ABROAD – last year it was Barcelona. They also offer other great benefits such as pension, death in service and healthcare.
Click “apply” or get in touch with Tim for more information.