Business Development Executive
— Industry Leading Agency
- Basic salary up to £30,000
- Realistic OTE
- Hybrid/Flexible working
I am currently recruiting Business Development Executive for a leading paid media services agency, with an already impressive client base my client is a growing brand on an exciting journey, backed by an award group of digital specialists so they are not going anywhere anytime soon! You will be joining an expert team that are brimming with technical skill, analytical ability, and strategic insight. Combining this with industry-leading technology, they can deliver real-business impact for clients through specialist expertise.
What you’ll be doing
The role will be focused around working alongside the existing Business Development Manager, generating new business, and selling bespoke paid digital offerings to a range of key target sectors.
- Prospecting, growing sales pipeline and generate leads through email, Sales Navigator, Linkedin, Lusha and Cold Calling
- Daily morning teams meetings with everyone in the new business team to discuss plan of action for the day
- Seeking out new clients and new sales opportunities.
- Initiating action plans to approach and secure new business. (creating target lists by sector).
- Progressing to negotiation and closure of new business opportunities.
- Answering client queries and providing relevant information to ensure the companies maximum sales potential is realised.
- Updating all information internal systems.
- Keeping up to date with industry and company trends and developments.
What experience you’ll need to apply
My client is looking for someone with boundless energy and enthusiasm as well as steely determination to succeed, You will need to hit the ground running! This role has huge opportunity with the potential for career development in a rapidly growing business with ambitious plans for the future.
- Have experience in B2B sales.
- Ideally have PPC/ Paid Media sales experience.
- Ideally agency experience but not essential.
- Have an excellent and demonstrable sales record.
- Be commercially aware with an ability to maximise opportunities.
- Have strong communication and negotiation skills and will be articulate with a high standard of written English and presentation skills.
- Have an ability to manage workload and priorities.
- Be motivational and inspire trust, confidence, and enthusiasm.
- Be polished, professional, and sophisticated.
- Have the maturity and gravitas to deal with and influence senior decision makers.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
My client really looks after their people, Ensuring they are always well looked after alongside a basic salary of up to £30,000 with an OTE structure that should see you earn an additional £15K they also offer the following benefits:
- Performance based bonus
- Hybrid working (a mix of office and home based)
- Regular company events
- Employee perks portal
- Company pension scheme & private health plan
- Annual leave purchase scheme
- Quarterly company awards
Hit apply or Call Luke at enable for more informationBack to jobs