Sales Team Leader
— Healthy dog-loving supplier
Salary: £35k OTE
Type: Sales Manager
- Up to 12 office dogs!!
- £35k OTE in first year
- Growing of own team
A dog-loving London based company are looking for a Field Sales Team Leader to join their London office in continuing to grow their Brand Ambassadors and revenue. The successful candidate will be part of a very successful company with a varied role including attending events, face-to-face sales and management.
What you’ll be doing:
- Sourcing for events taking place and booking the company to attend.
- Attending events to sell products face-to-face to a huge range of potential customers.
- Recruiting, training and managing your own team of Brand Ambassadors.
- Building strong lasting relationships with a whole new customer-base.
- Achieving own and setting realistic team targets.
What experience you’ll require:
- Previous customer-facing experience is essential – including sales, retail, customer service.
- Ability to continue to build strong, lasting client relationships.
- Experience building and managing a team would be desirable.
- AND – a love for dogs!!!! (not essential).
What you’ll get in return for your talents:
This is an amazing opportunity for an entrepreneurial target-driven individual to work for a rewarding company that are offering full support for this person to grow up the management ladder. You will receive an OTE of £35,000 in you first year including a £20,000 basic salary. They are a sociable company that love dogs and want their staff to feel loved too.
What to do next?
Click apply or contact “Shannon” for more informationBack to jobs