You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Business Development Manager
— Exciting, growing Software company
- £25,000 basic PLUS commission
- Home/Field-based working
- Opportunity to travel
An exciting Software start-up based in Central London are looking for a Business Development Manager to join them in their continued growth. With an expanding client-base and the plans to grow within various cities around the world, including Paris, Rome and New York
What you’ll be doing:
- Using various sources to gather new leads for potential new business
- Making initial contact with potential clients in the field
- Promoting Software available to businesses such as Hotels
- Identifying new business opportunities and overcoming objections
- Building strong continued client relationships
What experience you’ll require:
- Strong sales experience is necessary, with the desire to be field-based
- Ability to overcome objections and build strong B2B relationships
- Flexibility to travel in the future
What you’ll get in return for your talents:
You will receive a basic salary of up to £25,000 per annum plus an UNCAPPED commission structure. The right candidate will be working side-by-side with the CEO to see the growth of the business go even further. This includes taking the business around the world to make it a worldwide product!!
What to do next:
Click “apply” or contact Shannon for more information.
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in: