— Innovative Investments
Salary: Uncapped OTE
Type: Sales Director
• Up to £120,000 BASIC salary
• Potential relocation package for the right candidate
• Uncapped bonuses
A dynamic, award-winning investment specialist based in the Gloucestershire area are seeking a Sales Director to join their growing team. This is the ideal position for somebody that has industry and senior experience with hopefully, financial qualifications which will make this role feel more achievable.
What you’ll be doing:
• Continuously developing the Sales Strategy to ensure that it directly supports the achievement of ongoing growth plans.
• Growing new funds raised through the effective deployment and development of the BDM team.
• Developing new initiatives to increase the number of IFAs supporting the company and devising strategies to identify potential target advisers for the existing product set.
• Nurturing key adviser accounts, with an expectation of having strong, productive relationships with the decision makers at the largest regional firms.
• Analysing and interpreting KPIs and implementing changes as a result of Management Information.
• Working with Marketing in order to create campaigns and to open new and productive channels for distribution.
• Overseeing the internal BDM Team Leader and ensuring smooth and productive processes are in place to optimise performance across the team.
What experience you’ll require:
• Proven track record of growing and developing a successful BDM team at all levels.
• Financial diploma or any other qualifications would be advantageous for this role.
• Experience within implementing new strategies and effective training.
What you’ll get in return for your talents:
On offer is a remarkable basic salary up to £120,000 per annum with target-based bonuses on top. For the right candidate, that would be relocating a considerable distance for the role, there is the potential of a relocation package if necessary. With the opportunity to be part of a bright, successful office and a company that really believes in their team.
Click “apply” or get in touch with Tim for more information.Back to jobs