Business Development Executive
- Up to £25,000 basic salary
- Free training and qualifications
- Bonuses upon good performance
A dynamic, award-winning investment specialist based in the Gloucestershire area are seeking a Business Development Executive to join their growing team. This is the ideal position for somebody that has a genuine interest in the Financial industry and is eager to pursue a career within sales, leading up to a BDM role.
What you’ll be doing:
- Using industry recognised databases, locator sites and other search engines to generate contact lists for your aligned Internal BDM.
- Researching data found to ensure that the relevant strategic partner positions have
- been taken into consideration.
- Dealing with general enquiries such as answering inbound calls, emails and comms queries in an accurate and timely manner whilst also delivering an exceptional level of customer service.
- Preparing for events, liaising with venues, generating attendee lists and preparing marketing and literature collateral for them.
- Assisting your aligned Internal BDM with first stage technical queries.
- Welcoming visitors to the office and working alongside the Client Reources team as and when required.
What experience you’ll require:
- Ideally be experienced within the financial services sector or professional services environment.
- Have a good working knowledge of all Microsoft programmes.
- Demonstrate ambition and be driven to succeed.
- A willingness to study role specific materials and courses and to develop personally and regularly through internal and external training and exams.
What you’ll get in return for your talents:
On offer is a strong starting salary of up to £25,000 based on experience. You will also complete a training program, receiving some of the top training and qualifications that will help you to really exceed within the industry. In addition to this, they offer a bright office space where everybody gets on! You will also receive a generous pension scheme and free legal advice. This role can open up doors for you to become a BDM.
Click “apply” or get in touch with Chiara for more information.Back to jobs