National Account Manager
— Catering Software within Education
Salary: Uncapped OTE
Location: Bristol Office
Type: Account Management
- £50,000 basic salary
- Company car or allowance
- UNCAPPED earning potential
A Bristol-based software supplier is seeking an experienced National Account Manager to provide business solutions to organisations such as schools, catering and local authorities. This company already have their software being used in over 9,000 sites across the UK but are looking for the right person to work with them in their continued growth.
What you’ll be doing:
- Continuously developing a number of existing and prospect clients.
- Supplying an array of information about the software to suit the needs of clients.
- Offering pre and post sales support to all clients through the complete process.
- Preparing regular reports and sales forecasts for monthly/quarterly reviews.
- Using individual KPI’s and targets to achieve the earning potential on offer.
- Dealing with any difficulties clients may have on the way, to ensure the process runs as smoothly as possible.
What experience you’ll require:
- Successful background selling B2B solutions to new and existing business.
- Previous experience within Software Sales/Technically minded would be advantageous.
- Ability to think strategically and understand client’s needs.
What you’ll get in return for your talents:
An excellent basic salary of £50,000 per annum with the chance to earn as much as you work towards with an UNCAPPED OTE. You will be given a company car or car allowance to make getting to new and existing clients that little bit easier. The company also have a great benefits package such as holidays and more.
What to do next:
Click “apply” or contact Tim for more informationBack to jobs