Business Development Manager
— Full-service Marketing Agency
Salary: OTE £100k
- Up to £55k OTE £100k
- Fun Marketing Agency with beer fridge & early finishes
- Laptop, phone and travel expenses all paid!!
A full-service Marketing Agency based in Bath is looking for a Senior Business Development Manager to join their fun, forward-thinking team. You will need to a “hunter personality” for going out there and winning all new business which will then include nurturing those accounts. To be a right fit for these guys, you’ll need to be determined to succeed – work HARD, play HARDER!!
What you’ll be doing:
- Identifying potential new relationship opportunities and building a pipeline.
- Making initial contact with prospects and booking meetings to meet with them.
- Pitching to prospects on all the services you can offer that genuinely suit their business needs.
- Growing high-end relationships and nurturing those to ensure continued revenue.
- Having understanding on all the Technical services you can offer – not just Marketing.
- Being a logical thinker that will map out your sales plan to really push yourself that extra mile!!
What experience you’ll require:
- Previous experience selling Software, Print, Data or CRM services – Marketing would be advantageous.
- Extremely self-motivated to succeed and work to financial targets.
- Ability to think outside the box and lead a team to be the best!
What you’ll get in return for your talents:
Not only are you going to be part of one of the best Marketing Agencies in Bath but you will get to represent them. You will receive a basic salary of up to £55,000, fully dependant on level of experience, plus a very generous commission structure – imagine earning DOUBLE your salary each year! All of your travel expenses will be paid, along with a laptop and phone. On Fridays the office opens the beer fridge at 4pm and walk out the door at 4:30pm (usually to the pub!). The offer free breakfast and lunch clubs every week with amazing offices – what more could want?
Click “apply” or get in touch with Shannon for more information.Back to jobs