You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Telemarketing Sales Executive
— Become a BDM
- Fantastic career progression into a field based BDM.
- Uncapped commission.
- Great opportunity in telecommunications.
My client is an established telecommunications provider in the Gloucester area. They are looking for a sales driven, motivated and up beat candidate that has the determination to smash their KPI’s. You will be booking appointments for BDM’s to offer a full telecommunication solution to businesses across all industries. You will be offered full training and learn the products inside and out, once you have succeeded you will then be on your way to becoming a trainee business development manager.
What you’ll be doing:
- Work with other members of the business to recognise and address new business opportunities for existing and new clients.
- Maintain customer records on the CRM system.
- Engage with customer and develop key relationships, promoting good customer focus at all times.
- Ensure that allocated call patterns are maintained.
- To book appointments for BDM’s to attend.
- Play an active role in the ongoing growth and success of the company.
- Support Business Development to its full potential by ensuring all strategies are implemented.
What you’ll need:
- Experience within telecommunications is preferred.
- A minimum of 2 years outbound B2B experience is essential.
- A positive attitude with a proactive approach.
- A strong work ethic, self-motivated with a desire to exceed.
- A genuine interest in technology.
- A proven track record to drive sales.
What you’ll get in return:
You will get the chance to work for a forward thinking business that can offer you fantastic career progression in return for hard work. A basic salary between up to £23k dependant on experience with uncapped commission. You will receive fantastic training that will get you well on the way to becoming a fully-fledged BDM out in the field.
Click apply now or contact Josh at enable for more information!
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in: