You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
— Procurement software
- Pioneering software company with great career prospects
- £40,000 OTE and excellent working benefits
- Great company with outstanding values
Do you have experience of selling a solution? If you are looking to take on your next challenge and really exceed in a career then read on….
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a young, dynamic and rapidly growing entrepreneurial company. You will be joining the team and working as a business development manager and selling web applications to professionals and working with large blue chip clients. The team have doubled in size over the last year and they are looking for an enthusiastic, passionate individual who wants to make a difference and grow with a fantastic brand. This is an amazing opportunity for an individual who is looking to join a company where they will invest time and help you progress your career.
What you’ll be doing:
- Generating new sales and securing renewals
- Developing and growing client base
- Qualifying and following up on inbound leads
- Providing web demonstrations to prospective clients
- Generate new software sales across all products
- Supporting the marketing team to improve lead generation
- Generating leads and appointments through proactive outbound prospecting & referrals
What experience you’ll need:
- Experience of selling a solution
- Creative with excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to quickly build relationships
- Passionate about software and technology
- Confident presentation skills
What you’ll get in return:
You will be working for a company where they will reward you for your hard work with a good basic salary and up to £40,000 OTE. You will be part of an innovative company where you will have access to exciting software and who are really making a stand within the market. You will be working with a great company who pride themselves on: being collaborative, transparent, agile and most importantly having fun.
Click “apply” or Contact Tim for more information.Back to jobs
No jobs found